Friday, January 3, 2014

The Calm Between the Storms

So I recently ran a marathon. It was really really hard. Training for the marathon was also really really hard. It took a ton of time away from everything else in my life. The Wife often commented that I only did 4 things: run, sleep, eat and go to work. So my blog sat vacant while I pushed myself to train and run the marathon. I plan on writing up my thoughts on the marathon in the next week or so.

Now I am at the end of my "rest time" after the marathon. My coaches from my running group, Running Fit 501, said I should take a 3 weeks off, and I did.  Then I was sick, and then it was Christmas, etc. So this time truly has been the calm between the storms. My running group picks back up on January 22nd, and we will be running outside! In Michigan! In January!

So I should be back to writing as I get back into running. I also will have a 2014 goals post up soon as well.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment